- Adults: $110.00 per night (includes overnight and 3 meals).
- Children (10 and under): $55.00 (overnight and 3 meals.)
- Guiding Fees: $250 per day for individuals or groups (up to 5).
- Canoe: $30.00/day (includes canoe, paddles, life vests.)
- 5% off for the wise (70 and over).
- Please note: a 8% Maine tax on all meals and lodging is
Policies and Understandings
- Arrangements for equipment rental or for a guide are best made when reserving
- Payments by personal checks and cash are welcomed. Claybrook Mountain Lodge
is unable to accept payment by credit or debit cards.
- Deposits are non-refundable. Upon cancellation, deposits will be
credited to an alternate date of your choice for up to one year.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of deposit, required within 7 days of
making a reservation, equal to one day's rate.
- All rooms and facilities are non-smoking.
- Due to the nature of our facility, we are unable to accommodate pets. Bird dogs
are allowed for the bird hunting season. All dogs are expected to be under the
handler's control at all times.